Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ah, wouldn't it be loverly?

I don’t know about other people, but I, for one, adore sitting at the window with a hot cup of chai and spend hours looking out at the view. Sadly, the view out my window is certainly not the prettiest. The roads are being dug up, there are only concrete buildings all around my house, there are stray dogs everywhere and traffic is a noisy nightmare! Again, I don’t know about other people, but I’m willing to bet it’s the same case with a lot of people out there. It’s the sad reality of life, and one must learn to deal with it. But why should we? Why shouldn’t we have a better view to look at when we want to relax and spend time looking out the window?
To all the people who, like me, enjoy spending alone time looking out the window, I say this: imagine a view with so much greenery, one can never run out of oxygen; a view that is far away from civilization, so that no traffic can taint it; a view that is not actually far away from civilization, but only seems to be in order to achieve an illusion of the aforementioned solitude. Again, I ask you – ah, wouldn’t it be loverly?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree 1000% agree with u on this lovely view with a cup of warm coffee(not chai for me) by the window pane:)

Post a Comment