Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Aspirations

Man has always wanted what he has not got, or what he could not get. Thus was born the term aspirations. So you do not have a big car, a big house…want one well! That’s aspiration. So think about it what is good in wanting something that you do not have or can not have…you never are satisfied , are you? But born out of aspiration is ambition an emotion that can take you places. The want to be somewhere is what takes you to heights….well! did take me to heights, I live in a penthouse on the thirty sixth floor where I am on the top and can look down at the world….but all I need to be careful is that the glass is at the brink and the equilibrium must be maintained, a little over ambition can throw me down…back to the ground from where I had risen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment