Friday, May 14, 2010

Shouldn't there be a shorter word for "monosyllable"?

Ahaa….the complicated world…sooo twisted and turned that if one even wanted to even ask himself a simple question as Why am I here? Or even something as simple as Who am I? You never get a straight forward answer…Wondrous oh! Marvelous!
Hmmm……….How would you describe the simplest of emotion to this ever complicated world…..sit to write a poem and you may think of an out of the box theme, so try to write another description of not the daffodils but maybe the sunflowers and thy may seek to wonder where in the whole poem was the sunflower……….so here is where we just need to unwind ourselves in the natural beauty of simplicity….. A toddler just taught me that. So I shall keep it simple and short and hope that you have got me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment